DIY- Friendship Bracelets!
Yesterday when we were perusing Pinterest we came across the a quote that was particularly meaningful- “wherever we are, it is our friends that make our world”. It took us back as we began reminiscing about the good ‘ole days with our greatest of girl friends- where the heck would we be without them? Theres something to be said about a person that you know you can call up at any moment of the day and know they will hear you out- whether you need to vent, need reassurance, or simply just want to smile.
In our bustling and busy lives it is very easy to take these types of friendships for granted and we want to change this habitual behavior! Thus, in honor of ‘National Friendship Day’ (this Sunday), we have created a tutorial for bright and bold best friend bracelets. In your down time this weekend, why not create one for your best gal pal and surprise her with it over Sunday brunch? We promise the DIY is painless and will undoubtedly produce a prize-winning present:) Enjoy!
1. Take two large friendship bracelets and glue/ sew back one side of each bracelet
2. Attach a jump ring to each of those sides
3. Attach a chain to connect both
4. Add a two other jump rings to the other ends of the friendship bracelets and add a clasp to one of them
A Nissa-styled friendship bracelet!
1. Take three friendship bracelets and braid them into one big braid
2. Glue the ends to the back of the braid so they are no longer seen
3. Clip on two jump rings at each end of the braid
4. Attach a small chain to one of the jump rings and a clasp to the other
You have your very own friendship bracelet!
If you find yourself thrown into ‘friendship fever’ head on over to our “Forever Friends” Pinterest board for some more smile-producing products and pictures:)